Based in Aarhus, Denmark
Released April 26th, 2016
illi is a polished one button platform puzzler. As the creature illi, you jump your way through a strange world where gravity follows you! Things you take for granted in your world is different here. illi travels through portals and enters barren worlds where she gathers light crystals that remain. The creature illi can bend the fabrics of the world and make gravity-defying jumps. You can go anywhere if you put your mind to it. Each new unique world introduces new mechanics, traps and obstacles, which will make each world a bigger and more difficult task than the last.
PS: illi is purposely written in lower case.
illi, a creature of light, wanders and faces the perils of a strange world. Things that you take for granted is different here. Survive in a strange hostile universe and gather light crystals that remain, before they fade away!
- Brain-melting arcade, puzzle platformer.
- Play as the fluffy, slug-goatish creature illi
- Travel through a beautiful, surrealistic universe.
- Take on 60 gravity defying levels!
Launch trailer YouTube
Gameplay trailer YouTube
Teaser trailer YouTube
First 5 levels of illi YouTube
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "App Store" Free app of the week
- "App Store" Best new games
- "The game gets more elaborate in the later levels, with more mechanics, obstacles and traps. Timing gets increasingly important. The levels start out simple, but tax the brain increasingly as you play through."
- Aditya Madanapalle, tech.firstpost.com
- "I`m usually very sceptical about trying out a Mobile Game when the description starts with something similar to "X is a polished one button platform puzzler."... his time I was very suprised that illi indeed came to that description very close"
- Sanuku, forums.toucharcade.com
- "Become a weird fluffy creature in gorgeous one button platformer illi"
- Clement Renaudin, pocketgamer.co.uk
- "illi is an adorable caterpillar-type creature who inches along blocky platforms collecting items and working towards an exit."
- Jared Nelson, toucharcade.com
- , FreeAppsForme
- "Set Snail's Puzzle Platformer 'illi' Launching April 26th, New Trailer Released"
- Jared Nelson, Toucharcade
- "Become a weird fluffy creature in gorgeous one button platformer illi, out now"
- Clement Renaudin, Pocketgamer
- "'Daddy Long Legs' Developer Set Snail Readying Puzzle Platformer 'illi' for Release Soon"
- Jared Nelson, Toucharcade
- "Illi is a charming action puzzle game from the developers of Daddy Long Legs"
- Christian Valentin, Pocketgamer
- "Fuzzy puzzler Illi will be crawling onto the App Store soon"
- Sandy Stachowiak, AppAdvice.com
- "Set Snail's latest game illi is coming to Android, but you might get in on the beta now"
- Jaymes Carter, Droidgamers.com
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below to complete a distribute() request and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Follow the development progress on illi slidedb.com.
About Set Snail
Set Snail is a small Danish indie games studio made up of Kasper Bøttcher, Morten Claussen and Brian Lund Lauridsen. They focus on creating fun and beautiful arcade style games. The main goal is to make you smile! Set Snail has been afloat since September 2012.
More information on Set Snail, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Game Design, Development
Brian Lund Lauridsen
Art Direction, Design, Development
Game Design, Development Lead
Nils "Nisl Games" Koster
Concept, Game Design, Development
Nicolai Rishøj Sørensen
Sound design, Composition