Based in Aarhus, Denmark
Take “control” over a little, sneaky and hairy creature. Put one leg in front of the other and try not to fall. The goal of Daddy Long Legs is very simple, walk as far as you can. But, with legs five times longer than the rest of your body, walking is no easy task. Simply tap the screen to change leg and watch as Daddy Long Legs stumbles across the screen. Daddy Long Legs is for gamers that like a hard challenge and a cheap laugh. The game is is weirdly rewarding and it just feels fabulous every time you set that new record. If you like walking, you will most definitely love Daddy Long Legs.
Daddy Long Legs came to life when Kasper made a square that was walking on stilts. You simply tapped to change stilts. It was kinda funny but not really. Then knees were added and the magic happened! They had given birth to a weird, fun creature that made no sense, and thus Daddy Long Legs was born!
- Learn to walk all over again!
- QWOP on your phone!
- Watch yourself and other people stumble and fall on Everyplay
- Play as a weird spider or a weird horse!
- Many, many costumes to unlock!
- Global highscores!
- Beat your daily best!
- The ability to make you yell at your your screen and smile at the same time!
Teaser trailer for Daddy Long Legs YouTube
Daddy Long Legs: Captain Horseshoe costume YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "Webby Award, Nomination" Games (Handheld Devices)
- "FWA Award" Mobile of the day
- "W3 Award" Best In Show
- "W3 Award" Gold, Mobile Apps/Sites - Social Gaming
- "W3 Award" Silver, Games
- "I am a big fan of Daddy Long Legs, its the Dark Souls of mobile."
- siberTITAN, Reddit
- "Arachnophobes like myself can safely play without getting the heebie jeebies."
- Jared Nelson, Touch Arcade
- "What the hell is this? I feel like im walking on stilts!... Are you QWOP's dad?"
- LonnieDos, YouTube
- "@SetSnailGames ruining focus in the office today (and forever) #DaddyLongLegs"
- @ByJono, Twitter
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Touch Arcade Release Post
Stumble Along as a Spider in 'Daddy Long Legs', Now Available for Free on iOS toucharcade.com.
About Set Snail
Set Snail is a small Danish indie games studio made up of Kasper Bøttcher, Morten Claussen and Brian Lund Lauridsen. They focus on creating fun and beautiful arcade style games. The main goal is to make you smile! Set Snail has been afloat since September 2012.
More information on Set Snail, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Daddy Long Legs Credits
Game Design, Art Direction, Concept, Development
Brian Lund Lauridsen
Game Design, Art Direction, Design, Development
Game Design, Development